Beginnings Preschool and Child Care
Open 7:30-5:30, Monday through Friday
Who we are:
Beginnings is a registered ministry of First Baptist Church dedicated to offering high quality, affordable preschool and child care to the community. We are a certified Level 3 Provider in the Paths to Quality program. We accept Child Care Development Fund (CCDF) vouchers and On My Way PreK vouchers.
Programs we offer:
Beginnings offers a developmental program to meet the cognitive, spiritual, physical, language, social and emotional needs of children from infancy through age five. Our educational approach includes…
- Opportunities to choose, explore, and discover
- Experiences for social, creative, and developmental growth
- Group activities and quiet times for individual exploration
- A balance of creative activities and basic curriculum designed to help prepare children for kindergarten expectations
- A safe, loving, Christian environment
- Welcoming children of any race, religion, color, and national or ethnic origin
- Low ratios of children to adults
- Flexibility for days of choice
- Preschool field trips
- An August-May School Year and optional Summer Program
- Staff trained in Conscious Discipline principles
Our program runs from 7:30 to 5:30 each day. Families must choose at least three days a week for their child to attend.
For more information and costs, you can download our brochure…
Beginnings Preschool & Child Care Brochure
Current Family Registration
You may download a paper copy of the Application form 2018.
Interested families may schedule a tour by calling our office at 317-574-6454 or emailing Jessie Pike, Assistant Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can download a paper copy of the Application form 2018.
Child Health Form (this form must be completed and returned before the first day of school)
Getting Acquainted Form (this form must be completed and returned before the first day of school)
Beginnings Preschool and Child Care Calendar 2017 – 2018
**Updates coming soon**
We are hiring for preschool teachers, child care staff, and substitutes.
If you need additional information, please call our office at 317-574-6454.